Subject: Re: Keyboard Crashes
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@aros.net>
From: None <rmcm@compsoft.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/13/1998 10:10:56
Do you mean that the numlock-led turns on or the numlock-function
turns on? The led can be allowed to be controlled by clients, or
resticted to server control (Xleds config directive). The numlock
function is protocol dependent - in X11R6 NumLock is a modifier, in R5
is it not - so when switching between R5 and R6 clients the NumLock
may appear to have been magically toggled.
Rex McMaster                            rmcm@compsoft.com.au
                                   rex@mcmaster.wattle.id.au
     PGP Public key: http://www.compsoft.com.au/~rmcm/pgp-pk