Subject: Keyboard Crashes
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Calum Mackay <cmackay@alconemg.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/11/1998 14:38:00
For some reason, when running X, and I'm quite happily typing away the
keyboard suddenyl locks up, will not respond to keypresses and I have
to shutdown back to the X login to get some key reaction, but
sometimes this does not even work and a full server reboot has to be
done

I've tried running xf86config and turning off the XKB settings but
this hasn't helped. Could this be anything to do with the mouse? I'm
running a serial driver connected to /dev/tty00, but as my machine is
a Compaq and comes ready with a PS/2 mouse, could this cause a
problem? and where do i get a PS/2 driver from?

Cheers

Calum Mackay