Subject: Unique Web Marketing Packages
To: None <tiu76@pyro.de>
From: loc1 <tiu76@pyro.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/04/1998 13:26:49
Unique Web Marketing Packages available from AnsurWeb Services.  Our
marketing packages include search engine submission to 700+ search
engines, directories and link sites, press releases sent to 5,000
media professionals, entry into network of over 1500 classified
sites, submission to 100 award sites, & more.  The only comprehensive
web marketing packages available on the web.  Our web site includes
streaming video talk shows, interactive games, free site promotion
tutorials and newsletter, free web marketing software downloads, and
much more.  Go to http://www.ansur.net and start promoting your web
site today!

..
™