Subject: i386 July 16 snapshot available
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/22/1998 17:44:15
Hi,

for the adventurous of mind, I've put together a snapshot based
on July 16 sources.  It's available from:

    ftp://ftp.ntnu.no/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/snap-19980716/

Boot floppy images are in the same directory, both in gzip and in
uncompressed format.  This is built with UVM and PMAP_NEW using
EGCS.  Consequently, libg++ and its include files are omitted from
this distribution, as is the genclass program.

This has received only minimal testing by me, although it is what I
currently run on the otherwise very lightly used build machine.

Regards,

- H=E5vard