Subject: Re: install NetBSD i386 without an floppydrive
To: None <tabs@blader.com>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/08/1998 16:30:55
Eeek!

This is dangerous sounding.

You can probably take the NetBSD/Amiga machine, extract the gzipped
kernel on an INSTALL or INSTALL_SMALL floppy, unzip it, download it to
the DOS machine, and use dosboot.com (located in /usr/mdec on a
NetBSD/i386 machine) to boot said kernel. From there, though, you'd be
on your own, and if you slip up, well....

Perry