Subject: install NetBSD i386 without an floppydrive
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tobias Seiler <tobias.seiler@privat.kkf.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/08/1998 20:21:35
Hi you guys,

at first I have to mention that I'm not n that list and if someone wants to
answer me please cc me the answer.
Otherwise I can't read it.

I want to install (just for fun) netbsd on an 386 notepad produced buy ncr.
The only big problem I have is that it's not possible to connect an
floppydrive to it, because I can't get on hold of one at these days anymore.

The qeustion I want to ask you is, is it possible to install netbsd i386 to
that machine, without having a cdrom for it or another i386 machine. I only
have a nullmodem connection to an Amiga and all the needed files available
there.

Any idea is welcome.

Thank you in advance

Tobias