Subject: Multi-port serial driver?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/04/1998 12:46:42
My 8 port serial card arrived last night - not quite what I ordered
but I figured I'd give it a go....

I got a PCI card - as I had no ISA slots left :-)
The packaging calls it a VScom PCI-800.
It has 8 x 16C750 UARTS with 64 byte FIFOs
It probes as:

PLX Technology product 0x1076 (serial communications, revision 0x01) at pci0 dev 10 function 0 not configured

If anyone recognises that and can suggest the correct driver I'd
appreciate it.  Otherwise the cyclades driver appears to be the only
pci based one in the tree... I'm just unpacking the last -current
tar_files I have (Jun27) to see what might be there...

--sjg