Subject: current snapshot?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/03/1998 01:56:06
I'd like to take my Gateway 486/33 box from 1.3.2 to near -current without
going through the tedious process of building it myself (once it's there,
it'll be easier to keep up).  However, there doesn't appear to be a snapshot
under arch/i386 on ftp.netbsd.org.  Is there one around anywhere?  (I thought
I saw something about one recently, but the search engines didn't turn
anything up...)

Thanks,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

The chicken that clucks the loudest is the one most likely to show up
at the steam fitters' picnic.