Subject: Anyone have a Megahertz PCMCIA card working?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/29/1998 09:13:30
I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and I still can't get my Megahertz
14.4Kbps modem card to work in my Toshiba 2110CS laptop (486-based
with PCMCIA).  The 3c589d that I have is working fine.  The modem
isn't working with or without the ethernet card installed.  When I
try cu or tip at 19200 or 38400 baud, I get an I/O error.  Kermit
just doesn't respond.

I don't know if the problem is:

	* Yet Another Whacked-Out PCMCIA system,
	* Yet Another Whacked-Out PCMCIA card, or
	* Yet Another Brain-Dead User.

I would appreciate knowing if anyone's got a working Megahertz modem
card in 1.3.2 or current to let me know what model it is.  If it's
similar to mine, then it probably rules out the second possibility.

Thanks,
-allen

--
                    Allen Briggs - briggs@ninthwonder.com