Subject: cdda2wav
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nathan Gelbard <gelbard@ENGR.ORST.EDU>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/19/1998 17:11:18
I grabbed cdda2wav v .95 and built it under linux (its target OS). Pulled
the bin over to my NetBSD box, and it runs under Linux emul. sort of.

I've got an ATAPI 8x Wearnes 820 CDROM drive...

#./cdda2wav -D /dev/cd0a
cdrom device (/dev/cd0a). Setting interface to cooked_ioctl.
cooked: Read TOC : Invalid argument.

I know linux accesses disk devices like /dev/hda1 /dev/hdb1 etc,
but was hoping that the emulation would take care of that. My
cd device only has 'a' and 'd' partitions (no 'c', odd?).

Has anyone had any luck with getting a cdda like program to work under
NetBSD?

        Nathan