Subject: Re: Libretto 50?
To: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/09/1998 12:56:03
On 9 May 1998, Ty Sarna wrote:

> Still, personally I don't find the Librettos all that exciting.  They're
> still too big to take everywhere (but would be hard to use if any
> smaller), so I'd rather have a Palm Pilot (and will soon, I hope).  If I
> needed something more capable that a Pilot for occasional use, I'd get a
> full-size laptop, or even a lunchbox or old-Compaq-style luggable.

	Just to drift the thread a little further - for something between
	the Pilot and libretto there is the psion5:

		http://www.psion.com/series5/s5spec.html

	I use one myself, and its pretty cool...

	Hmmm... arm32 CPU with MMU, 8MB ram, keyboard, 640x280 LCD screen,
	witha 30MB memory disk - it could make one hell of a cool platform
	for a NetBSD port :)

		David/absolute

                  -=-  Resentment is a renewable resource  -=-