Subject: Re: UVM and mfs
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
From: Eric Delcamp <edelcamp@easynet.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/28/1998 22:38:49
Hi !!

Thanks for all you answers. But the problem is an out-of-sync sources tree
AND forgotten to do a make clean before rebuilding kernel.

About the out-of-sync, I think that sup really suck. I sup my source tree
all days, and sup forgot some file at random. My sup server is antioche.lip6.fr
but this server is in sync with netbsd.org. Seem to be a problem with the
protocol.... It's not the first time....

--
Eric Delcamp             NetBSD user (Amiga & i386)    Bordeaux
edelcamp@easynet.fr      Galactic Bloodshed player     France

http://perso.easynet.fr/~edelcamp