Subject: Re: Mozilla binary?
To: Scott Telford <st@epcc.ed.ac.uk>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/28/1998 16:31:10
On Tue, Apr 28, 1998 at 01:54:44PM +0100, Scott Telford wrote:
> Is there a binary of Mozilla 5.0 for NetBSD/i386 1.3 (statically linked
> with libXm, I guess) available anywhere?

If you don't mind ftping 8Mb of course (oh no, it's 10 now), you can
use pkgsrc/www/mozilla. It should work OK if you install lesstif-current
first.

I can get you a statically linked binary against a "real" libXm if you
want, but for the i386 port it's currently a better idea to run
the Linux or BSD/OS binary of communicator 4.05; mozilla is still very
much alpha quality.

- Frank