Subject: 1.3.1 upgrade question...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/20/1998 20:48:25
Hi! I'm in the process of upgrading from 1.3 to 1.3.1, and I've run across
a bit of a snag. I haven't got enough room for an entire source tree, so
what I've got is the kernel source. However, the 1.3.1 diffs seem to want
to have an entire source tree around. What's the most efficient way for me
to update my kernel sources, so that I can build a 1.3.1 kernel before
starting to use the 1.3.1 binaries I downloaded?

Thanks...

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments