Subject: X prob
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/19/1998 20:41:50
A couple of times now I have been giving my PC a bit of number
crunching to do, while using it under X, and all of a sudden it is as
if my keyboard was not connected. I can copy characters with the mouse
and get commands like "logout" executed that way, but I can't
type. Things like stty sane don't change anything, and I can't get the
"reset terminal" menu item off xterm as one needs to be able to press
"ctl"... Does anyone know what one can do other than hup xdm to get
the keyboard back? (This is with XFree3.3.1/pcvt/xdm/i386-current/uvm/egcs).

Cheers,

Patrick