Subject: Re: X for Elsa Victory?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/19/1998 11:35:11
In article <199804191049.MAA08129@beaver.core.de>,
	Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de> writes:
> Just a quick question, which I couldnt answer myself by reading
> www.xfree86.org or ...

Support for Riva 128 is mentioned in the 3.3.2 release sections of the
home page.

> Is there a driver for the Elsa Victory Erazor AGP board?

>From "xsrc/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc/README.NV1":

1.  XFree86 driver for NVidia NV1 / SGS-Thomson STG2000 and Riva128

This driver supports good acceleration for both the NV1/STG2000 as well as the
Riva128. It is known to work on PCI and AGP versions of the Riva128.

> I believe the card has the RIVA128 ChipSet.

A simple look at the card would have told you that it is indeed based on
this chip.

--
Matthias Scheler                                http://home.owl.de/~tron/