Subject: RE: Raid: DPT SmartCache IV (PM2044UM) PCI Drivers for NetBSD
To: None <gibbs@plutotech.com, alicia@cyberstation.ca>
From: None <mvanloon@MindBender.serv.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/15/1998 01:50:08
I would repeat the same.  The FreeBSD driver is quite mature (relatively
speaking), and significantly closer to working with NetBSD than either
of the other two.

I have a DPT controller (EISA) and a potentially mostly functional EISA
486 motherboard that I will donate to anyone who _can_ and _will_ port
the FreeBSD driver.  If you can't make that definite commitment, then
please don't ask for the hardware.