Subject: Re: ZIP?
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Jeff Mitchell <skeezix@skeleton.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/05/1998 17:38:04
On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

> ATAPI ZIPs are supported by NetBSD-current, and there are a set of
> patches against 1.3 which will add support for them to 1.3.  (I don't
> recall where those patches are, though.)

	I am having no luck with the patches, so I might go -current :/
The patches have a slew of hunks intended to create new files, but also
have --- and +++ lines, which take precedence.. and these lines cause
patch to create a slew of tmp files, instead of the correct files.

		Jeff

--
"I'm CONSING NOW!" "Nature is for weenies." -- Hozhead