Subject: Re: pms0 vs. psm0
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Patrick Hartling <mystify@iastate.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/30/1998 19:53:14
"Chris G. Demetriou" <cgd@pa.dec.com> wrote:

} > Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov> wrote:

[snip]

} > } The "psm" version is a new version of the PS/2 mouse driver for the
} > } new wscons console code.
} >
} > I saw that in a message I read (while catching up on mail) about 2 minutes
} > after sending my original message.  Heh.  :)
}
} Uh, I think you may have been slightly confused by Jason's mail.

No, I think I understood what he meant.  I do appreciate your clarification
of what to use with the new console code and its current state.  Rest
assured, I know which driver to be using.  Thanks for the info.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, ICEMT
mystify@iastate.edu			| SE Lab - 1117 Black Engineering
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~oz	| http://www.icemt.iastate.edu