Subject: Re: remove version mess in pcvt driver?
To: Matthias Drochner <drochner@zelux6.zel.kfa-juelich.de>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/30/1998 15:50:25
On Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 03:25:19PM +0200, Matthias Drochner wrote:
> The pcvt driver looks much like a museum of *BSD idiosyncrasies
> of the past x years. I'd like to remove all the conditionals on
> PCVT_{NET,FREE}BSD to make the source easier to read.
> Would anybody oppose to it?

Sure, those defines are from the time that pcvt was seperately
maintained package, which had new versions imported from time to time.
This is no longer the case (at least, I assume so), so they can be
removed.

However, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort, since pcvt should go away
once the new wscons code is ready for prime time.

- Frank