Subject: ZIP?
To: Port-i386 <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Mitchell <skeezix@skeleton.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/30/1998 00:05:31
	I'm innerested in a ZIP drive, for various reasons. It would
appear they come in 3 flavours, from the ads (but I've not yet really
investigated much, since a year or two ago they weren't useful for
netbsd...). (1) SCSI, (2) Serial (or parallel, whatever), (3) "Internal",
which I assume meens IDE? or somesuch.

	I don't have a SCSI card, and am working offen a VLB board which
means its hard to come by a cheap SCSI. I don't want to blow $100+CDN for
a SCSI card to buy a $100 ZIP drive. So I'm left with (2) and (3)...

	Is NetBSD happy with either of those options? Any good or bad
experiences?

		Jeff

--
"I'm CONSING NOW!" "Nature is for weenies." -- Hozhead