Subject: Not _exactly_ a NetBSD question, but ...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/24/1998 17:25:50
So, I have this incredibly ancient 386 here that I'm running NetBSD
on.  It works fine ... but I don't happen to have a motherboard manual,
which isn't _crucial_ ... but it would be nice :-)

This machine is a Northgate "Slimline 333".  Northgate doesn't seem to
be around anymore, and the 1-800 number listed on the machine is out of
service.  I _did_ try cruising the web, but since this machine is
circa 1991, I didn't find anything :-/

Anyway, _if_ on the odd chance that someone else out there happens to
have one of these machines, _and_ has documentation for it ... would
you be willing to copy me some pages out of the motherboard manual?

--Ken