Subject: NAT problems
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nate Bohlmann <njb@elfwerks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/11/1998 20:41:58
I'm hoping someone here has seen the following behavior and can offer
a solution.  I'm running NAT on an i386 box which is connected through
to my ISP.  I am running Netscape on a Windows95 box and for the most
part can browse to my heart's content.  However, on certain sites,
it connects and tells me it's transferring data but no data ever comes
down the pipe (according to the lights on the external modem).  One
iste that comes readily to mind is www.weather.com.  This is not a
java problem as far as I can tell because I can contact certain java pages
with no problem whatsoever.  Can anyone shed some light on this problem?
It's rather annoying and I've not been able to track down any problems
with NAT so far..

Thanks in advance..

Nate
--