Subject: supported hardware -- 3C905?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <blackbox@openface.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/22/1997 14:08:58
Oh dear!  I just bought some 3Com 3C905's assuming that NetBSD/i386 would have
support for them, but I just took a look at the INSTALL text, and these cards
aren't listed under the network adapter sections.

Are these cards close enough to the 3C595s that they will work under the ep
driver, or have I made a horrible mistake?

And if all is lost, what is recommended as the most smoking 100BaseT ethernet
adapter out there that will work with NetBSD?

Thanks,

EJR

Openface Internet Inc.                                          Erik Rungi
Montreal, Canada                                     rungus at openface.ca
(514) 281-8585                                          Technical Director
Web Services, Software Development                            OpenFace INC