Subject: more installation questions:
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert.V.Baron <rvb@gluck.coda.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/06/1997 10:23:00
1. I noticed that in /usr/share, there are both the cat and man versions
   of the man pages.  1.2 only had the cat pages.  Is the change a
   feature or an oversight.

2. The rc_configured hack in rc.conf seems silly.  The first thing I did
   was set it to yes and went multiuser.  A day later I looked at all
   the variables I could change.  When I install, I want the system to
   run as quickly as possible.  I'd much prefer to see a warning printed
   whenever I log in as root telling me to set the rc.conf, than for it
   to inhibit going multiuser.

3. rc.conf by default does not turn on sendmail.  I think it should.

4. I think the front menu in sysinst should have the network Configure
   option vs having it on a utility menu.  This makes it easy to find.