Subject: Re: Lab machines - some questions
To: Todd Vierling , Phil Knaack <flipk@idea.exnet.iastate.edu>
From: [This is my bacque pas, this is my faux pas] <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/04/1997 09:12:43
Todd Vierling sez:
/*
 * If they run Winsnooze95, they probably don't know what Ctrl-Alt-Del is
 * supposed to do.  :)

As one who has been forced agin my will, I must disagree with this statement:

	One Ctrl-Alt-Del will hose memory only slightly so that when you
		resume, your most important process will immediately crash
		your system.

	The second one will wedge your system solid.

 *
 * =====
 * == Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
 * == Vierling's Axiom: The revolution won't be televised; it will be posted.

"It is unknown how World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be
fought with sticks and stones."  --A. Einstein (I think)

 *
 */

				--*greywolf;
--
Assignment:  Think about and expound upon the possibilities of these two
questions.  What would the world be like today if