Subject: Re: who uses the build-in uucp with a modem?
To: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <Tom.Helbekkmo@nhh.no>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/02/1997 16:21:11
On 12/2/97 at 8:57 AM +0100, you wrote:

> UUCP over serial lines hasn't worked under NetBSD since Charles Hannum
> put "the new com driver" for the Intel port into the tree.
[...]
> and not just on the Intel port.

FWIW, on my NetBSD/mac68k system, uucp talking directly over the modem
works fine. I had previously been using a copy of 1.06.1 I'd compiled
myself, but now that that version is standard in NetBSD, I'm using the
NetBSD-supplied binaries.

That probably doesn't help, but it's more information, anyway.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments