Subject: Nov24 1.3_ALPHA unofficial snapshot
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/25/1997 13:26:43
Hi,

I've updated my sources and binaries again and once more cut an
unofficial 1.3_ALPHA snapshot.  As before it's available from

 	ftp://ftp.ntnu.no/pub/NetBSD/i386-1.3_ALPHA/

See the README file for more details.  I will just note here that
from casual inspection it appears that the fix to sysinst proposed
in PR port-i386/4520 hasn't been integrated in the release source
tree (which I built from).  In practice this means that if you try
to use sysinst to install on a disk you share between multiple OSes,
the NetBSD partition must be the last one in the MBR partition table
in order to avoid having the NetBSD installation scribbling over the
MBR partitions following on your disk.

As before: no guarantees, you should know what you're doing etc.
etc.

Regards,

- H=E5vard