Subject: 1.2 NFS problems
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/21/1997 16:31:30
  I can crash the 1.2 machine *consistently*
  Apparently, that machine crashes once a week or so. I did it 20
times in an afternoon with a 1.3 client.

  The directory in question was my src/lib/libc directory. At some
point, I had built with an object dir, and had 100+ formatted man
pages left there, so the directory was huge.

  The 1.3 kernel that I built seems to die on ifconfig'ing some SMC
PCI cards. I'll take that up later in current-users.

]       ON HUMILITY: to err is human. To moo, bovine.           |  SSH IPsec  [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |international[
] mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |strong crypto[