Subject: Re: Adaptec 2940 question
To: None <rvb@sicily.odyssey.cs.cmu.edu>
From: Richard Henry Wood <woodwrk@cyberramp.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/09/1997 14:38:13
If you check the adaptec home page you'll find a reference to this
problem,  I don't recall the details at the moment, but I remember
seeing something while browsing around looking for info on my 2940
ultra-wide controller.  It's caused me to delay buying any sort of
scanner hardware as a result.

Are you using both the u-w and the scsi2 internal ports?  That may be
what the reference was talking about on the Adaptec web page.  You'd
have to check to be sure.

-dick