Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.3A & 3Com 3c589d PCMCIA card on BNC lan not working
To: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@cyberstation.ca>
From: None <carrel@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/07/1997 11:39:35
Try building a new kernel with the following in the config

options PCIC_ISA_ALLOC_IOBASE=0x330     # 0x400 doesn't work--address lines?
options PCIC_ISA_ALLOC_IOSIZE=0x80

This will be the default RSN.

also you no longer use the link0 link1 options to set the media type.  Use
	ifconfig ep0 ... media bnc
(or switch "bnc" to "utp" as appropriate.)

Dave