Subject: RE: Problem with df(1)
To: 'Jason Thorpe' <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/05/1997 09:49:24
OK:

atlas:~# dmesg
NetBSD 1.2G (ATLAS) #0: Tue Oct 28 12:03:15 MET 1997
    root@atlas.bitcon.no:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/ATLAS

I guess I'll just wait for 1.3 release then and see if it helps (the
machine is a very busy ftp archive so I don't want to upgrade too
often).

Thanks!

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2