Subject: totally unoffical 1.3_ALPHA snapshot
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/31/1997 04:38:40
I made an i386 snapshot available in ftp://netbsd.whirlpool.com/pub/local/NetBSD.
It is the result of a 'make snapshot' in /usr/src/etc.  I also ran the 'maketars'
script in /usr/src/distrib/sets, and generated a bootfloppy.  The kernel was
slightly large, so I stripped it.  You won't be able to use libkvm utils against
that kernel. (probably meaning the 'dmesg' output of install will not work)

Hopefully those wanting to get PCMCIA support will find this useful.

-Andrew

PS.  I fixed the lack of 'compress', so 'whatever.Z' should work now.
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.