Subject: Re: i386 NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA snapshot?
To: None <codewarrior@daemon.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/30/1997 22:25:27
> i'd love one!  do you have a place to put it or would you like to use
> my anonftp server?

Ok, look on ftp://netbsd.whirlpool.com/pub/local/NetBSD for two
directories:
	snap-971030
		result of 'make build', and 'make snapshot'
		note that GENERIC has SVR4 commented out
		because it is broken today. (netbsd.NOSVR4)

	test-release-971030
		built with /usr/src/distrib/sets tools and the install
		floppy.  The kernel is stripped to still fit on a 1.2MB
		image.

NOTE:	I can't really test these at the moment because I'm 500 miles
away from my build machine.  In particular the install disk image may
not work properly.  Let me know if there are difficulties I can help
with.  I'll rebuilt a proper GENERIC tomorrow, and try to test the install
image also.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.