Subject: README: changes to ISA PnP
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/27/1997 15:56:55
Folks...

I've committed two bugfixes to the ISA PnP code.  The first one, provided
by Christos Zoulas, prevents a PnP device from getting a DRQ already
allocated by another device.  The second one, written by me, causes the
PnP code to perform resource checking when allocating IRQs.

If you encounter any problems with these changes (available in tomorrow's
SUP scan), please let me know ASAP, by filing a bug report with send-pr(1).

NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 650 604 0935