Subject: Re: Laptop support...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/21/1997 11:55:58
>For the record, NetBSD-current (soon to be NetBSD 1.3_ALPHA :-) supports
>PCMCIA.  It's much different code than the old patches.  You might just
>consider sup'ing NetBSD-current, building it, and giving it a whirl.

Any chance of a new snapshot that includes the PCMCIA support?
My notebook is still running 1.1A and would be a good machine to
do some 1.3 testing on...

Also will the 1.3 generic kernel on the boot diskette support PCMCIA?
It would make loading via NFS much easier.

--sjg

--
Simon J. Gerraty        <sjg@quick.com.au>

#include <disclaimer>   /* imagine something _very_ witty here */