Subject: Re: Laptop support...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@2001.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/15/1997 01:55:30
> FWIW, I'm hoping that the marc-pcmcia branch will be on the trunk in the
> next 2 or 3 days, BTW.  (Like, _just_ in time for 1.3 cut..)

Can anyone else confirm this?  And if this is true, does anyone have
any idea as to when a binary i386 NetBSD snapshot will be released
with the PCMCIA support?  Has anyone had any success running any
PCMCIA cards under NetBSD?  If so, I would very much like to heard
which PCMCIA cards (lan, fax/modem, SCSI, sound, video, etc.) they
were able to use on their laptops.  Is there is list of i386 PCMCIA
cards that work with NetBSD?  If not, maybe we can put one together.

Thank you in advance.  Sincerely, Alicia (who wants to ditch Win95
from her laptop and replace it with NetBSD).  ;^)
-----
 Name: Alicia da Conceicao   NIC: AD454                             ___
Title: VP of Development     Bus: Millennium Communications Inc.___/___\___
Email: alicia@2001.ca        WWW: http://www.2001.ca           <__|_____|__>
Phone: 416-203-2001 x232     Fax: 416-203-9349                     \___/
Smail: 207 Queen's Quay West, Suite 430, Toronto, Ontario, M5J-1A7, Canada