Subject: Re: Native NetBSD/i386 DTP software
To: Carl Shapiro <samsara@panix.com>
From: The Man <holeboy@lackluster.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/13/1997 23:30:29
On Tue, Oct 14, 1997 at 01:16:21AM -0400, Carl Shapiro wrote:
> Disclaimer: I don't work for Axene, nor do I know anyone do does.
>
> If no one has noticed, one "Axene" is selling and supporting NetBSD
> ports of their Xclamation (frames based) desktop publishing software
> and Xquad spreadsheet.

According to a friend of mine, Axene's software is pretty rad.  I haven't
gotten a chance to play with it though, because the only machine I've got
with X has a 14" monitor.  (Although I'm hopefully getting a 19" Sony for
my SS2 soon, though :). )

Anyhow, I just subscribed to this list even though I've been running
NetBSD/i386 for almost a year now.  What's the status on pcvt?  I heard it's
not being developed anymore?  I've been hacking at it, trying to get it to
do bold colours but it's not exactly working right, yet.

Scott

--
Scott Smith
ssmith@taos.com

Mail received via UUCP, read with Mutt, and composed with vi on NetBSD-1.2G.