Subject: PCMCIA Bus Toaster NetBSD drivers?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@2001.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/03/1997 09:50:50
Greetings:

Does anyone know of any NetBSD drivers, that exist or is being developed,
that would support the PCMCIA Bus Toaster SCSI card?  I have one of these
cards which works great under Win95.  I was hoping to use it for bulk
installation and transfer of NetBSD files to & from my external SCSI II
disk drive to the IDE disk drives on laptops.

If it helps, the PCMCIA "Bus Toaster" SCSI II adapter card is manufactured
by the "New Media Corporation".

Thanks in advance.  Sincerely, Alicia.
-----
 Name: Alicia da Conceicao   NIC: AD454                             ___
Title: VP of Development     Bus: Millennium Communications Inc.___/___\___
Email: alicia@2001.ca        WWW: http://www.2001.ca           <__|_____|__>
Phone: 416-203-2001 x232     Fax: 416-203-9349                     \___/
Smail: 207 Queen's Quay West, Suite 430, Toronto, Ontario, M5J-1A7, Canada