Subject: Re: ed2: device timeout
To: JR Bob Dobbs <root@gabriella.abattoir.com>
From: Jeff Northon <jeffo@sasquatch.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/17/1997 08:07:27
Check inside the ends of the 10base-2 cables for the little gold pin,
should stick out inside the connector, sometimes a cable gets yanked and
the "insulation" gets pulled and the pin disappears into the cable.
You can work the pin back out by masaging the "insulation" back down and
the pin / cable will work again.