Subject: Re: Unix-style keyboard for PC's?
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: enami tsugutomo <enami@but-b.or.jp>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/15/1997 08:29:47
Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil> writes:

> By "Unix" style, I mean one that has the Control key in the same row
> as the A key, and the Caps lock key in the same row as the space
> bar.

I'm using 2 kind of this "Unix" style keyboard.  One is just a no
brand keyboard and another is Happy Hacking Keyboard.

The latter is small (no 10 key, no arrow key, no function key; to send
a code usually generated by arrow key and function key, use special
modifier key `Fn'), available with both PC-AT and Sun, but a bit
expensive, about $300.  There is a home page of the keyboard,
http://www.pfu.co.jp/hhkeyboard/index.html, but written in Japanese.
Keyboard layout is available at
http://www.pfu.co.jp/hhkeyboard/leaflet/hairetu.html.

enami.