Subject: Re: aperture driver
To: Matthieu Herrb <matthieu@laas.fr>
From: William Coldwell <billc@warped.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/06/1997 15:46:58
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/XFree86/3.3/untarred/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/etc/apNetBSD.shar>

Also works.. installed it.. nice job.. removed INSECURE from my kernel.
Now I have warm fuzzies :)  Thanks Matthieu!

--billc

--
  William J. Coldwell             r               Warped Communications, Inc.
Executive Vice President   a    a  p     e    ?  1601 Civic Center Dr, Ste 101