Subject: setting up my ed2
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John T Gasper <gasper+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/02/1997 20:04:11
Hello,
I'm a newbie to netbsd and I'm having troubles figuring out how to
'ifconfig' my ed2.  The ifconfig was successful -- kinda, but ed2 times
out whenever I try to do stuff(like ftp, ping ...).  I forgot what brand
of card it is; I bought it a while ago.  Though, it seems to recognize
it fine.  Any help would be great!

Thanks,
John

ps: please email back to this account.

Then anyone who leaves behind him a written manual, and likewise anyone
who receives it, in the belief that such writing will be clear and
certain, must be exceedingly simple-minded...

                                    -- Plato, Phaedrus