Subject: RE: panic: too much memory(!)
To: 'port-i386@netbsd.org' <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/19/1997 23:16:48
Folks,

Ah, that jogged my memory... about two months ago I experimented a
little with the kernel source to try to tune the buffers a little as I
was going to use the machine as an FTP server for a 40GB archive.

I've now rolled back a pre-experiment kernel and everything seems to be
working fine.

Sorry about that, I'm feeling a little silly now...

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2