Subject: Re: Linux/FreeBSD mxaudio binary hangs on -current
To: None <smd@ebone.net>
From: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/07/1997 01:17:43
> The emulation works astoundingly well for playing mpeg3 files,
> but mxaudio will hang on partial-block writes, which happen
> often, such as at the end of any track or in some cases when
> pausing or fast-forwarding rr rewinding.
Thanks for the bug report.  I've committed a change that fixes
a bug in AUDIO_FLUSH.  mxaudio now seems to work all right.
I also fixed a mixer emulation bug so the Master volume works.
The balance doesn't work properly, but that might be a bug in
mxaudio since it works in xmmix (the linux version).

        -- Lennart