Subject: EtherExpress PRO/10 support
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dong Lin <dong@eecs.harvard.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/01/1997 19:13:34
I am sorry if this has been asked many times. Could someone tell me
how to configure the kernel to support EtherExpress PRO/10?

I have the following line in the conf file:
ie1     at isa? port 0x300 irq 10               # EtherExpress

and I verifed through intel provided softset2.exe that the card is
configured to these settings. The CMOS is also set to reserve IRQ10
for ISA. But the kernel does not recognize the card.

it worked for an EtherExpress 16 card. NetBSD website explicitly
mentioned the support for PRO/10. I grepped PRO/10 under sys/dev/isa,
did not find any reference.

please suggest. thanks

Dong Lin