Subject: Re: Oopidstay again.
To: None <James.Graham@Schwab.COM>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/29/1997 18:23:43
On Tue, 29 Jul 1997 James.Graham@Schwab.COM wrote:
> remember doing ages ago (i.e. the FAT32 filesystem starts at The First
> Sector of The Second Sector of the disk (and we and they reference it
> differently)).

Ohhh.... FAT32... NetBSD doesn't do FAT32. It can handle the long filename
stuff on FAT16 partitions, from Win95 and Win95a though.

I think if you want to be able to access that partition from NetBSD,
you'll need to repartition/reformat the thing as FAT16 :(
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++