Subject: setting up a dial-up
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sasha Egan <wildcard@belen.k12.nm.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/24/1997 16:02:30
I know this isn't the main stream subject for this list but I would really
appreciate some help in the area of setting up a dialup using FreeBSD
2.2.2

I have a Cyclades serial card, it's a card that multiple modems can be
attached to it through one serial connection.
My dialup needs to run both PPP and support VT100 emulation over a phone
connection, i'm not really intrested in using ijppp I'm hopeing that I can
use something else.
I also am having a little dificulty getting my httpd server to respond to
a connection request...it gives you the forbidden error message.  I know
it's actually connecting to the httpd server because it leaves request
lines in my log files, but I cannot get it to give me a proper acceptable
connection.
anyone who has experience in this area, any and all advice is,
appreciated.

Thanks very much

Sasha Egan,
Belen Consolidated Schools