Subject: Re: ep0 doesn't work with ec509 neither
To: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
From: Andrew Y Ng <ayn@Ngbert.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/21/1997 11:17:04
On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, maximum entropy wrote:

> I'm using 3c509's in several different machines without trouble.
>
> I vaguely recall that the probe for some other device caused some
> trouble during my inital setup...are you running a GENERIC kernel or
> one customized for your system?

a customized one... it worked until I updated to -current last week...
:(

I'll compile the GENERIC kernel and try that, but I doubt it would
work...

/ayn
--
Andrew Y Ng  |  <ayng@platinum.com>  |  http://andrew.Ngbert.org/
             (-) please finger ayn@CMU.EDU if u need more info...

Some points to remember [about animals]:
	(1) Don't go to sleep under big animals, e.g., elephants, rhinoceri,
	    hippopotamuses;
	(2) Don't put animals with sharp teeth or poisonous fangs down the
	    front of your clothes;
	(3) Don't pat certain animals, e.g., crocodiles and scorpions or dogs
	    you have just kicked.
		-- Mike Harding, "The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac"