Subject: Re: The Further Adventures of NetBSD vs. Virtual PC 1.0
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/20/1997 14:58:40
On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

> If anybody reading this is actually experiencing the problem, by all
> means speak up!

I experienced the problem with my ASUS 486 SP3 motherboard (SIS
chipset, as I recall). I belive it appeared between 1.0 and 1.1.
However, I don't have the motherboard any more (I replaced it with
an SP3G, which has a different chipset), so I can't test for the
problem, unfortunately.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'